What is the structure of the test modules?
A test module consists of the following:
- 3 chapter-wise tests, of 20 question each.
- 4 term-wise tests, of 20 questions each
- Periodic tests based on your school curriculum, like quarterly, half-yearly and
Chapter-wise tests can be taken any number of times. Students have the flexibility
to pause a test, come back later and finish it and submit it at their convenience.
The work they complete will be available when they come back even after events like
Internet disconnection, power failure etc. Once students have answered all questions,
they will be asked to submit the test. The server will evaluate their answers and
provide a report instantly. This report will consist of a graphical analysis of
the responses, the correct answers, the explanation of answers, and a feedback on
the student’s performance.
are the subjects covered in these test modules?
The tests cover Mathematics and Science, for classes 3-10. Very soon Social Science,
Computer Science and I.Q. Challenge will also be part of the offer list.
are the benefits of testlabz.com?
- 100 % Online Test modules- available 24*7*365. No dependency on tutors.
- Interactive web-based testing helps students learn difficult subjects like Maths
and Science in a fun-filled and interesting environment.
- Emphasis on building fundamental concepts in Maths and Science, rather than cramming.
- Test modules classified on subject basis, chapter basis and topic basis.
- Students can generate customized test modules, based on chapters and topics- a facility
unique to testlabz.com.
- Detailed test result summary; graphical analysis of questions attempted, along with
detailed explanation of each answer.
- Subscription costs starting from Rs. 50 per month.
- Online testing helps students develop skills for the future challenging exams that
are entirely web-based.
I need to attend any lectures before I take the tests?
No. Since testlabz.com is an entirely online assessment portal, there will be no
lectures to attend.
you offer the subscriber any kind of certificate?
No. Since testlabz.com is a self-assessment application that
allows students to take tests anytime from any location of their preference, there
are no certificates offered. However, the students who win the periodic competitions
organized by the portal will get a certificate of appreciation along with attractive
is the price of subscriptions on testlabz.com?
The test modules are priced as follows:
Cost per Subject (In INR)
Duration (In Months)
When does my account get activated after I have made the payment?
If you make the payment through debit card, credit card, net banking or mobile,
your account will get activated almost immediately. If the payment is through any
of the offline modes like Money Order, cheque, demand draft or cash, the account
will be activated only after the realisation of the payment by our accounts department.
If you pay for your subscription by depositing the cash at the designated bank,
your account will be activated after the original pay-in-slip reaches us.
can I contact customer care, if I am facing problems with payment and activation
of my testlabz account?
You may write to us at
and we will revert back to you within
24 hours. Alternatively you can call on dedicated Customer Care number
do I get technical help, in case I am facing any issues about navigating through
You may contact us
on 0120-3830000 (Monday-Saturday, 9 am-6 pm).
Or you may write to us at
do I contact in case I have a content-related query?
Please write a mail addressed to
and we will forward it to our subject matter experts.
You will get a reply within working hours.
I purchase subscription for a friend or family member?
Yes. When you place your order, forward your email receipt to the family member
or friend and they may log in using your email receipt information.
are the Minimum System Requirements for running the test modules provided by testlabz.com?
- testlabz.com’s modules work best on Windows 2000/XP/ Vista operating system
with Internet Explorer 6.0 and above or Mozilla Fire fox on the Windows platform.
- The screen resolution should be preferably in 1024 X 768.
- Performance on other browsers may cause problem and requires a dial up or Broadband
- Internet connection should be 128 kbps or above.
secure is my personal data?
Your privacy is our top concern. We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our website.
- Feel secure submitting information to us .
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles
to protect your privacy : We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable
information to third parties for marketing purposes
- We will never share your contact information with any other user without your consent
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard
protocols and technology
the test modules available on a CD?
No, since the tests are delivered online, there is no need of a CD.
your site secure for online payments?
All online payment transactions are placed through a 128 bit SSL Verisign secure
server and credit card information is held by Verisign. Verisign is the largest
Internet security company in the world. testlabz.com does not hold your credit card
data at any stage of the purchase.